What’s 2-Step Verification?
- 2-Step Verification is a way to help users use Mobizen safely and ensure security.
What is 2-Step Verification?
- In case the login information is compromised, access to the device will be only allowed to the use who actually has the device with them and enter the 6 digits code.
- Mobizen's 2-Step Verification process involves a randomly generated 6-digit code (OTP).
- This randomly generated code appears after you hit "connect" on the Mobizen PC/Mac app, and on Mobizen.com, only if you are connecting through Wifi, or 3G/LTE.
Learn about Mobizen Mirroring ‘2-Step Verification’ Setting's Menu
- Use 2-step Verification
PC Management - Trust 2-step verification
- This is the the 2-step verification menu to ensure safety.
- You can turn ON/OFF the 2-step verification here.
- If 2-step Verification mode is OFF, you can use Mobizen Mirroring without a code.
- In PC Management menu, you can see which PC's always trust the 2-step verification process.
How to receive 2-step Verification
- Log into Mobizen Mirroring PC>‘Enter 2-step Verification’>Verification Complete
- *Select ’Always Verify this PC’ to only have to to the 2-step Verification once.