How do I connect or mirror with USB cable?
*** Make sure that USB cable allows both CHARGING and DATA COMMUNICATION.
*** To connect from a browser, install Mobizen Mirroring PC first. Web plugin (MobizenService.exe) will be installed.
1. Enabling USB debugging
1) First, activate DEVELOPER OPTIONS.
- System SETTINGS > ABOUT PHONE > SOFTWARE INFO
- Tab [Build No.] option 7 to 8 times continuously until the message "You are now a developer" is shown.
- Actual screen may be different depending on the manufacturer. Refer to their website on how to activate the developer options.
2) Enabling USB debugging
- Make sure to allow USB debugging on the security prompt.
3) Connect the USB cable between PC and smartphone.
- "Connected as Media"
- "USB debugging connected"
- If the above messages are not shown, then connection might not be stable. Reconnect or change the cable.