How do I connect Mobizen via wireless (WiFi / 3G / LTE)?
- Learn how to connect from an internet enabled PC to a smartphone using Mobizen Mirroring.
- Mobizen Mirroring offers WIRELESS connection within same local network for FREE.
- But, any connection from/to a non-local network requires a gateway and therefore it is a PAID service.
Connecting within local network
- Usually, it is called "In local network" when both PC and smartphone are connected to the same router.
- For example, if the PC is directly wired to the router, then the smartphone must be connected to that same router wirelessly.
- More precisely, PC must be able to access smartphone's IP address.
- Test the accessibility by trying the following (192.168.100.39 will be the IP of the smartphone).
- Mobizen Mirroring is FREE for devices located in the same local network.
Connecting to an external network
- External connection is required even if the smartphone is connected via WiFi on a different local network.
- External connection is required if the phone can only be reached via 3G/LTE.
- Access to devices via external connection is available on PAID service only.
- Even on same local network, weak wireless signal might not be able to establish connection.
- If the connection fails, make sure to verify the WiFi connection (both PC and SMARTPHONE) as it gets changed often depending on the current location.