[2017.11.30] Service update notice
Hi, this is Mobizen team.
First, thank you for your support on Mobizen Mirroring.
We will be updating Mobizen Mirroring service and start the 50% off on Mobizen Professional event on November 30th.
- Event details -
Get Mobizen Mirroring Professional for up to 50% off the price regular price.
- Updates -
1. New Features
- Sign up available from the website
(previously, new account sign up was available on mobile device only)
- Account consolidation for users logging in with email or social account.
- On Android mirroring app sign up, users can now input their own email address.
(previously, users must choose an account registered on the phone)
- My Page added on the website
(view details on service, billing and device info)
- Forced logout feature added
2. Changed features
- Removed the requirement to install Android app when using iPhone mirroring
- Improved authentication code input screen on Android mirroring app
- Removed Android mirroring app authenticated PC management feature
-- Updated mobile website contents
3. Other bug fixes
- Corrected mirroring connection and billing errors for some Facebook accounts
- Fixed program termination problem when connecting with powered off device
- Fixed volume up button error on some muted device
- Fixed the error with telephone and text notification service
- Fixed video sharing error in web viewer
- Other bug fixes
* Learn more about account consolidation in Mobizen Mirroring>
We will continue to provide our customers with better service.