Where is USB Debugging located?
- Upgrade to Android Jellybean(4.3) and accessing the Hidden Developer Options Menu.
- If you do not enable USB Debugging, you can not use Mobizen Mirroring. Follow the steps below.
Enabling and Setting Up USB Debugging
- USB Debugging is a setting available to Android Jellybean users and later.
Hidden Developer Options Menu:
- Navigate to System Settings > About Phone > Software Information.
- Consecutively tap ‘Build version’ 7 times and a message stating that you’ve enabled Developer Mode will be shown.
USB Debugging Settings
- Navigate to System Settings > Developer Options, and check ‘USB debugging’ to enable it.
- Once USB debugging has been enabled, Mobizen will be compatible with Android Jelly Bean.