How to safely manage Mobizen account.
- Learn about how to maintain your Mobizen account's safety.
- Change your Password, 2-step Verification, Reset your Account to maintain your account's safety.
Change Your Password
- Mobizen Mirroring Menu – Account Information Settings – Change Password
- You do not need to make your Mobizen Account Password the same as your Google/Other SNS Password.
- It is more safe to make a new password solely for your Mobizen Account. Also, it is better to mix numbers, special characters, lowercase and uppercase letters to make a password.
Use the 2-Step Verification
- Mobizen Mirroring Menu – Account Information Settings – 2-step Verification
- After changing computers, you must re-authenticate to use remote connection. If you fail to re-authenticate, the connection will be disconnected.
Reset Your Account
- Mobizen Mirroring Menu – Account Information Settings - Reset Account.
- Once the account is reset, the connection will be lost. You can then sign up for a different account, or create a different password and sign up with a new account.