What’s 2-Step Verification?
What is 2-step verification?
- 2-step Verification is an authentication method to connect with mobile devices by entering the 6 digits code generated from the PC application or browser.
What is 6 digits code?
- The 6 digits code is required to authenticate the connection between PC/WEB and mobile devices.
- 6 digits code is a randomly generated 6-digit code (OTP).
- OTP method is a one-time ranmdoly generated code used on online banking and mobile authentications.
Why do I need 2-step verification?
- In case the login information is compromised, access to the device will be only allowed to the use who actually has the device with them and enter the 6 digits code
How to use 2-step verification?
- Launch Mobizen application or go to www.mobizen.com.
- Log in using the email and password.
- A 6 digits code will be automatically displayed on the PC's screen.
- In the mobile, launch the Mobizen app.
- Press "2-step verification" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the code. You will have 1:30 before the code expires.
Do I need 2-step verification for every connections?
- By default, it is required for every connection. BUT, you can check on the "Do not ask again for this PC" box to not ask the code again on that PC.
- Manage the allowed PCs from the "6 digits code" option.
- This process will not appear if you are connecting via USB.